- Combining practicality and creativity: The bed has a general roof shape,which expands the activity space. The classic house shape with a 33.5*16 inch blackboard is a cost-effective bed that combines entertainment and sleeping functions. And the unique design allows you to add an imaginative and fun sense of creativity to your child's bedroom.
- Multiple storage functions: The front and sides of the bed are equipped with drawers with different storage capacities. The large front drawer can store large items such as blankets or clothing. The side drawers are sized to store some of your child's favourite toys.This bed maximises the use of space and helps to develop your child's storage habits.
- Protective rails on three sides: To ensure children's safety while sleeping, the beds all have rounded handrails that prevent children from being injured by touching sharp edges. The beds are all supported by 14 plywood slats, eliminating the need for a box spring. The structure is tested to ensure strong stability and durability.
- Two assembly methods: In order to suit different home environments, this bed has been specially designed to be installed in two ways. It is possible to mount the blackboard on the back side as required and move the front drawer to keep it on the same side as the blackboard, this ensures that the side drawers can be used.
- More details: To minimise the risk of damage, the bed frame is shipped in two boxes which may arrive on different days. If both parcels arrive with missing parts, please contact your customer service.
|80.1" x41.9"x72" (LxWxH)/80.1" x57.1"x72" (LxWxH)
|Detail Product Dimension
|Please refer to the Size image
|Recommended Mattress Thickness
|House bed with drawers
|Number of Slats
|350 LBS/550 LBS
|Box spring required
|Number of package
|Please refer to the Specification
|Gross weight/Net weight
|116.9/106.5 LBS / 136.8/125.7 LBS
|Country of Origin
|Front Drawer Inner Size
|Side Drawer Inner Size
|30"x15" (LxW) / 45.1"x15" (LxW)
|Manual measurement has been used,there may be some reasonable error.